Thank you for scheduling with Michigan Massage and Wellness!
Below are some helpful tips so you can get the most out of your session.
- Be on time. Your session may start at 4pm but you don’t want to be walking in the door at 4pm, do you? Allow yourself a few extra minutes just in case you run into traffic, weather or you have trouble finding us.
- If this is your first session, please be sure to save our address in your preferred navigation app. There is one that might have you turn down the street next to us, but HERE are directions.
- Please be sure to fill out your intake forms in their entirety so your therapist can be best prepared for your session, and don’t forget to inform your therapist of any changes in your history, medications, etc.
- Love to talk? So do we! However, this is YOUR time and YOUR session and we want to make sure that everything is to your liking. If you’re not feeling chatty, let your therapist know that you’d like to zone out during the session or want to nap so we be sure not to disrupt you. Also if you’re not into spa music, tell us what you do like to listen to and we will have your favorite genre queued up and ready to play.
- If something doesn’t feel right during the session, maybe the pressure is too deep (or not deep enough) or you’re curious about a technique, please communicate! The worst feedback you can give is no feedback and we want you to love your experience from the time you arrive to the time you leave.
- Please remember our cancellation policy. We understand that emergencies come up, appointments get forgotten, etc., but please be mindful of everyone’s time. We kindly request your understanding regarding no-show appointments. When clients miss their scheduled sessions, it not only affects the therapists’ hard work but also disrupts our schedule and hinders the opportunity for others to benefit from our services. To ensure the best experience for everyone, we encourage timely cancellations or rescheduling. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, allowing us to continue delivering top-notch care to all our clients. Thank you for your understanding and support. Additionally, with late arrivals we will do our best to accommodate you for the remainder of your appointment time.
And lastly, if you were referred by a current client, let us know so we can thank them!
We are honored that you have chosen Michigan Massage and Wellness and we pledge to deliver the stellar service we have been delivering since 2004.
Looking forward to helping you!
-The Staff at Michigan Massage and Wellness
(Rebecca, Naomi, Nicole, Karl, Julie, Carrie, Elliot and Cooper)