Please read our current protocol before booking
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or more in the past 48 hours
- Any respiratory or flu-like symptoms
- Have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days that has tested positive for Covid-19 or exhibiting symptoms (fever, coughing, loss of sense of smell, nausea or vomiting)
- Or have traveled to a ‘hot spot’ in the last 14 days
We ask that you contact our office before booking or 24 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule. Failure to do so may result in the session being terminated upon arrival and being financially responsible for the appointment.
If you arrive early for your appointment we kindly ask that you wait in your vehicle until 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Please refrain from bringing children in for your appointment as we will not permit waiting in the lobby.
Face masks will be required indoors. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you. You will not need to wear a mask when receiving bodywork in the prone (face down) position. If you have a medical condition such as asthma that is exacerbated by wearing a mask, please reach out prior to your appointment so we can make arrangements.
Our protocols to keep you safe
- Expanded time between sessions to properly sanitize and disinfect all surfaces and high touch area using Rejuvenate (which has been approved for use against SARS-CoV-2)
- Limiting the number of appointments and staggering appointment times to reduce the risk of crossing paths with other guests
- Hand sanitizer, UV sanitizing wands and HEPA air purifiers in each treatment room, as well a HEPA air purifier in the lobby.
- Temperature checks for our staff and guests